Shopper Marketing Training - Intermediate - Sydney
Date: Thursday 18 October 2012 from 8:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Learn from the latest Australian and international Shopper Marketing studies
Includes best practice case studies from USA, UK, Asia and Australia
THIS ONE DAY TRAINING WORKSHOP WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
1. Understand the scope of Shopper Marketing – what it involves
2. Use prestore and traditional Consumer Marketing mediums for Shopper Marketing
3. Integrate pre-store and instore programmes and messaging
4. Get retailer engagement via insights and account specific programmes
5. Understand touchpoint and points of engagement activation - the role of different touchpoints to shoppers
6. Build an understanding of occasion based marketing - what is it, how to do it?
7. Market to specific trip types and shopper types
8. Understand measurement and ROI - it’s not just about sales outcomes
9. Understand soft vs hard measures and input/output/impact & influence/outcome measure types This course has been revised and is designed for those who have a working knowledge of Shopper Marketing and/or whose companies are already operating in the Shopper Marketing arena.
If you are not sure if this is the correct course for you, please contact POPAI on 02 9938 5150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MANY OF THESE MODULES ARE BRAND NEW AND INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICE, DEVELOPED SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS COURSE USING THE LATEST THINKING (ie, not ‘off the shelf’).
To download the full brochure, click here
Location: "North Steyne" Room
117 Old Pittwater Road
Members: $495.00 + GST
NON-Members: $695.00 + GST
If you are a member, you aren't logged in. Login to take advantage of Member's Rate