About the Marketing at Retail Awards
POPAI is global not-for-profit association for retail and shopper marketing. POPAI has over 1700 corporate member companies representing brand manufacturers and retailers, designers, agencies and producers of retail marketing from six continents and over 45 countries around the world.
When it comes to retail marketing, “what works and why?” is a question constantly being asked by marketers charged with growing successful brands whilst increasing ROI.
Since 2000, POPAI Australia & New Zealand has held an annual awards contest with the intent of raising the bar by recognising and rewarding excellence.
Entries vie for gold, silver, and bronze honours. POPAI’s highest honour, the Tom Harris Marketing at Retail Award, is selected from amongst the Gold Awards winners. Other Awards are given for outstanding performance in Design, Shopper Marketing and Innovation.
Who can Enter?
• Any designer or producer of retail marketing material, agencies, brand owners, suppliers and retailers
• The Awards are open to both POPAI members and non-members
Who Judges the Awards?
• Judges will be looking for entries that excel in areas such as:
- Design & engineering,
- Shopper engagement
- Retail experience
- Results & effectiveness
• Judging will be undertaken by a panel industry professionals selected by POPAI Australia & New Zealand.
• Round 1 judging is carried out online. Round 2 judging is carried out on-site at the Marketing at Retail Showcase.
All judging is kept strictly confidential and judges’ decisions are final.
Entries for this year's Awards close at 5pm Friday, 26th July, 2013
For more information about the Marketing at Retail Awards Contact POPAI